14 февр. 2011 г.

Tom Kaulitz-Bio

Tom Kaulitz 

Tom Kaulitz was born September 1, 1989 in Leipzig, Germany. Older than his identical twin brother Bill by 10 minutes, Tom often makes jokes about being the “older” brother.
Tom has played guitar since he was seven years old. His guitarist stepfather introduced him to the instrument and Tom had an immediate and enthusiastic interest in continuing. Now he favors the Gibson line of guitars. Tokio Hotel was featured on the Gibson site in 2008. As of 2009, Tom has added keyboard to his repetoire and it is rumored he will be playing piano during the upcoming Humanoid Tour.
Since July 1, 2009, Tom has been blogging at the Tokio Hotel site and his entries show a keen mind with a wicked sense of humor and an eye for design, color and the unusual. And a big love of cars. ;) Check out his blog here!
Tom quotes:
Question: When was the last time you said “I love you” to someone?
“I don’t think I ever said it yet.. wait, I have said it once: When I held my Gibson guitar for the first time… Je t’aime, Gibson.”
“You know, every album, all of our songs are part of us and all the albums have a certain sound and I think Humanoid is the one with the most power so far. I mean, we didn’t plan that in advance, it just happened. And “World Behind My Wall” is a very intimate song that describes part of our lives.
“We always say: Try being yourself and don’t let anybody tell you what to do or to wear.”